Overview: The Non-Profit of the Year Award acknowledges and celebrates Non-Profit entities that have displayed outstanding best practices, along with a significant positive impact on our community.
- Demonstrates a clear alignment between its mission and the positive impact it has made on the community or the cause it serves.
- Showcases a commitment to long-term sustainability and effectiveness, ensuring that their impact endures over time.
- Actively engages and collaborates with the community they serve, involving stakeholders in decision-making and program development.
- Adheres to high ethical standards and demonstrates integrity in all aspects of its operations.
- The nominee must be a member of the Yarmouth Chamber.
- Nominations must be made by a member of the Yarmouth Chamber of Commerce.
- Any Non-Profit, excluding a Non-Profit related to and Yarmouth Chamber Board of Directors, is eligible for this award.
Selection Process: The majority vote of the Board of Directors must be received to recommend a nominee for the Non-Profit of the Year award.
Presentation: The recipient will receive the award in person at the Yarmouth Chamber of Commerce Annual Meeting and Dinner on October 18, 2023 at the Yarmouth House at 5:30 PM.
Deadline for Entry: Friday, September 22, 2023.