Overview: The Business of the Year Award honors a business member of the Yarmouth Chamber of Commerce who has distinguished themselves through the following criteria:
Community and Social Responsibility:
- Shows a commitment to social responsibility.
- Displays qualities of leadership, cooperation, and teamwork; inspires others.
- Excellent business reputation in the community.
- Exemplifies above-average civic and community service responsibility, creating a lasting and beneficial impact for all residents.
- Must be a viable, ongoing business that has maintained stability over its business life.
- Contributes and promotes economic growth, stability, and improvement in the area.
- Gives generously of themselves and/or staff in time and resources to the Chamber, Town, and community
- Nominations must be made by a member of the Yarmouth Chamber of Commerce.
- Any business, excluding businesses related to and Yarmouth Chamber Board of Directors, is eligible for this award.
Selection Process: The majority vote of the Board of Directors must be received to recommend a nominee for the Business of the Year award.
Presentation: The recipient will receive the award in person at the Yarmouth Chamber of Commerce Annual Meeting and Dinner on October 18, 2023, at the Yarmouth House at 5:30 PM.
Deadline for Entry: Friday, September 22, 2023.